Experienced Mortgage & Insurance Advisors In North Somerset
All Morgan Mortgages advisers take great pride in delivering high quality personal service and are committed to providing first class advice. Our friendly, professional advisers are highly experienced and fully qualified within their field and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Being fully independent, Morgan Mortgages can use providers from the whole of the market place, rather than being restricted or tied to a limited selection. This gives you more choice and better value for money.
Your individual needs and objectives are key; we will offer you comprehensive advice with quotations and recommendations based on the information you provide. Being honest and forthcoming will help ensure a successful outcome.
We Tailor Your Mortgage Advice To Your Circumstances
To fit in with your busy lifestyle, you may wish to visit us, have an adviser visit you at home, deal purely over the telephone or simply via our website/email service. However you wish to contact, we look forward to hearing from you.
We can advise on:
- Mortgages: Residential Purchase (moving home), Remortgage, First Time Buyer, Help to Buy schemes, Buy to Let, Let to Buy, Commercial, Equity Release and Bridging Loan Finance.
- Life Assurance: Financial security protecting your family beneficiaries including placing under a Trust
- Critical illness: Financial protection providing a lump sum upon a defined diagnosis.
- Income Protection: income payable if unable to work through sickness or injury.
- Building and Contents insurance: Protection of your property and belongings from loss or damage.
- Will writing and Power of Attorney: Peace of mind that all your affairs are in order.
- Pensions: Provision for a financially secure retirement.
- Investments: Facilitate profitable gains.
- Savings: Security of disposable income.
Morgan Mortgages will provide clients with all relevant disclosure documentation including information on services provided, how we are paid for the business conducted, data protection, complaints procedure and Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).